My Pug Alvin Is Missing

Clyde

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so hope Alvin turns up....I agree it must be another of Alvins little :eek: if only he could talk the things he could tell :o

Check with councils, pounds, RSPCA, all vets in and around the areas. He might have been picked up, and dropped off on someones way home....so might not be in your area but theirs.

I always worry about someone taking my dogs, I know if Archie went missing, he is so happy to be any ones he wouldn't care so long as he was fed....it scares the hell out of me.

Lynn

I hope Alvin has crawled out of his hidey hole by now.

We just went away for a couple of weeks and had people staying at our house. I got a call from someone saying they had found Tintin wandering the streets. He was safe and well yet I was still beside myself with what ifs. I can only imagine how stressed you must be.

These cheeky dogs know how to give their familes and house sitters a mighty good scare!

Hoping for some good news this morning.

Fingers crossed for good news today

Come on Alvin where are you

When we moved here I lost a Poodle for three weeks I had just about given up

I put an add in the farmers paper and she was out bush at a farm hiding

She was heading home over 400ks is to Leigh Creek lol

Ps she was raised on raw diet and survived on the farmers chicken eggs thank goodness she knew what they were

Edited by Poodlecrazy

Sorry, didn;t see this thread and had just posted in the Pug thread.

I hope he is found soon and is found safe and well. I can't imagine what horrors are going through your mind. :cry:

I have posted the info on a few Pug FB pages and ask that it be reposted everywhere. I didn't see it until this morning on Ruth's thread.