For Panto

minimax

Naww guys this is just so heartwarming. We are so humbled by all your kind thoughts. This morning was no change but her fever had broken overnight, though she was back to no apetite and didnt want to eat. Tonight though, a little more hope, I took her some sausages which she ate with exhausted enthusiasm. I will see her again tomorrow morning and read her all these wonderful wishes. DOL truly has been a special gift especially at this time. Thankyou so much everyone :heart:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear fur-Panto,

Zeddy, Trouble, Pickles, and Harper are sending you their very best get well woo-woos and licks... please get well for Mummy Panto soon...

From Zeddy, Trouble, Pickles, and Harper

Dear Panto (and Mr Panto),

Hugs to you...

From,

Me

Hi guys,

Firstly she is a little better and smiled for me today, she has been eating and took some dentastix from me, the nurses were genuinely happy to see her eat. Her time is limited I think but she keeps surprising me. Just a matter of how limited I guess, we are still trying to understand and am staying in close touch w SASH. A few days ago I prepared myself to say goodbye, but I trusted the vets and the sensible people around me and although it was up and down, the vets were right (of course I wanted them to be!) and she has kept on surprising me, even tonight I have a little more hope, more than this morning and this morning more than the night before.

As for human Panto, it's up and down, the anxiety is there when I am alone with my thoughts, I know I'm not alone even though it feels so lonely without her. The house empty of paws is quite haunting but I am staying strong and keeping myself distracted as much as possible. The support and positive vibes from DOLers has been invaluable, I can't thank you guys enough.

It's been an emotionally tumultuous week coming close to nearly losing Panto, but I am happy to report she is being discharged from hospital and has just been brought home today! We don't know exactly what the road ahead is like nor how limited but choosing to stay positive and taking it week to week, which sure beats day to day, and hoping for longevity! She has certainly surprised us turning the corner which is what brings us hope.

Thank you each and every person who offered support and thoughts on and off DOL. It really did get me through and I've no doubt the positive energy has helped her on the road to recovery.

It's been an emotionally tumultuous week coming close to nearly losing Panto, but I am happy to report she is being discharged from hospital and has just been brought home today! We don't know exactly what the road ahead is like nor how limited but choosing to stay positive and taking it week to week, which sure beats day to day, and hoping for longevity! She has certainly surprised us turning the corner which is what brings us hope.

Thank you each and every person who offered support and thoughts on and off DOL. It really did get me through and I've no doubt the positive energy has helped her on the road to recovery.

Woohoo, well done Panto!

:cheer: