Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boxer puppies? What boxer puppies? *ellz trawls back up to photo*

Oh THOSE Boxer puppies...:coffee:

I expect an invite to your wedding Fran!!

Glad you're doing well Jed, you're in my thoughts a lot! ;)

:) We're setting the date any day now ... :p

;) ;) ;) What'the bet he kicks with the left foot.

Sorry Fran. :(:laugh::o:( :( :( :(

Good to know you are doing well Jed.

Noooo! ;)

Hi Jed, I was just thinking about you, so wanted to pop in and say HI.

Hope your healing is still booting along.

Did Fran get a date with Travis yet? :)

Hahah :) He is way too good looking for me I'm afraid!

;) Jed, hope you're feeling a little bit better every day ;)

Boxer puppies? What boxer puppies? *ellz trawls back up to photo*

Oh THOSE Boxer puppies...:coffee:

I expect an invite to your wedding Fran!!

Glad you're doing well Jed, you're in my thoughts a lot! :(

:( We're setting the date any day now ... :)

:) :) ;) What'the bet he kicks with the left foot.

Sorry Fran.

Good to know you are doing well Jed.

Noooo! ;)

Hi Jed, I was just thinking about you, so wanted to pop in and say HI.

Hope your healing is still booting along.

Did Fran get a date with Travis yet? :o

Hahah :laugh: He is way too good looking for me I'm afraid!

;) Jed, hope you're feeling a little bit better every day :(

Ah Fran, he is not worthy of you. I mean I am sure he is absolutely lovely... afterall he did have a hand in saving jed's beautiful babies.... but Fran, you are gorgeous. Anyone would be honoured to have you as a date. :( Sounds like your self esteem needs rebooting :(

Nevermind the puppies Jed, is Travis single?! ;) :(:coffee: Be still my beating heart! *swoon* etc.

A woman with same mind track as mine ;) except I would have to settle for being his grandmother.

Haven't posted, read, or lit a candle for a while Jed. Now that I am home on my own computer, I am busily addressing all these important matters.

Would have loved to have found you and visited while I was in Queensland, but I figured you didn't need strangers, albeit a fellow DOLer, intruding on your space.

As others have said: I think of you and yours every day and try to send the healing throughts through the sun and the clouds.

Lovely pups.

I don't often post as I can't say anything that hasn't been said but I often think of you Jed and occasionally light a candle.

The weather in Nth Brissy is quite beautiful at the moment so I hope it lifts your spirits.

another newbie, but glad to hear that you are feeling better, and what gorgeous little pups (and yes, an easy on the eye handler too), you are in my thoughts and best wishes for continued improvements along the long road

HI Jed

havnt dropped in for ages but always thinking of you and praying for your recovery.

so happy your are feeling better, i just bought an awesome candle from a friend. its lilac and scented, about to light it again for you, first run was last night, can only burn it while im with it she warned me never to leave it while burning.

just simply love the puppies. never seen a white boxer before even though ive heard they turn up. poor guy didnt even notice him, seems nice though certainly seems to have a sense of humour.

Hope the healing is progressing Jed. Your description of putting your pressure suit on reminded me of when I tried on one of those super dooper suck your tummy in elastic pants once. That once was hard enough but in light of your daily dressing ordeal I think my elastic pants effort pales in comparison. :laugh:

Hi everyone, thanks for all the good wishes.

Haven't been on for a while, as I am staying with friends who don't have a computer, so I don't get much opportunity to get on the 'net.

Good news is they have Foxtel and six billion channels (mostly showing stuff you wouldn't watch, day after day) but I've seen Animal Cops and Caesar Milan, neither of which I've ever seen before. Liked Caesar, he can really read animals, and understands them.

Healing is progressing slowly but surely. Am doing my exercises, and am now a bit stronger, and not so likely to fall over randomly :rofl: although I am not altogether rock steady either.

I'm just working out whether to buy a Dell computer, or one I liked at Office works, and when than happens, should be able to access the net more often. Wish I knew more about computers. Found the dell site and ordering system a bit too confusing.

My dogs are welll, still haven't seen them, and miss them like mad, but know goldchow and marg are doing an awesome job looking after them ;)

ps, Hotfurball, I agree with you!!! Don't worry FranQ, there is someone heaps cuter out there for you (but I will sell you his phone number if you like :laugh: )

Edited by Jed

Jed I don't think Dell have very good after sales follow up. You need to buy from a place that will be available to provide help if you need it.

I got mine from a small company that built the laptop to my specifications and I can take it in any weekday for a service or if there is a problem. There must be people like that up in your neck of the woods??

Good luck with it whatever you decide.

Glad to hear you are continuing to improve!!

Hope you get to see your dogs in the not too distant future!! :laugh:

It's great to see you are on the mend Jed.

Did the laptop from Ker not work out? I have had all good experiences with Dell, and these days you can buy them through Office Works if you want, which can be easier at times. But having said that, we bought our laptop from Harvey Norman on interest free. I guess the one good thing about shopping in store is that you can haggle for a better deal.

Keep healing!

Darling Jed,

I know I said I would send a tribute to TBCSITW.... As you know, I've always considered that he was one incredible boy and very much loved by many.

Now, I believe he is on a new mission, well, something of an old mission. His keen sense of smurfing will only increase now, particularly as he has his loyal and ever loving hunting partner, Little Bear, Evie, alongside him.

May they both hunt and delight in the fun of smurfing forever more.

Sags

TBCSITW loved Little Bear Evie all his life. Many's the night they sat together on moonlit ridges. waiting for the blue men to appear. One large and one small, close together, united in purpose, each giving the other company and support.

Many's the night they coursed through the woods together, giving tongue, working as a team to capture little blue men

They worked always as a pair to bring pleasure to their owners.

They grew old together, at 11 and 11 1/2. Two old dogs who had always loved each other.

On arrival in May, TBCSITW did not totally revel in the empyreum fields, knowing L'il Evie was not by his side, could not share his adventures

He had the 4 friends he grew up with and who accompanied him on his journey over the bridge., There were other dogs he knew and loved who predeceased him, and awaited him over the bridge, he was ecstatic to see them, particularly his friend Nina who was his surrogate mother, but he had no companion to share his interest in the little peoople.

He sat at the end of the bridge and called L'il Evie - he told he needed and missed her.

She heard his call and responded, as she had responded every time in the past.

A lovely old dog, now young and glowing, she and TBCSITW patrol the verdant fields and crystal rivers together, happy and together at last.

Be happy, dear Sagittarian, L'il Evie has reached her destiny, with her lifelong follower by her side, in a place where there is no suffering. all the chickens are BBQd, the steak is rare, and the blue men are slow and happy to be caught.

:eek::rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh::wave::o:rofl: :D :D

Rudyard Kipling, who understood so well, left us a message ... may it help your heart

We've sorrow enough in the natural way,

Our loves are not given, but only lent,

At compound interest of cent per cent.

Though it is not always the case, I believe,

That the longer we've kept 'em, the more do we grieve:

For, when debts are payable, right or wrong,

A short-time loan is as bad as a long--

So why in Heaven (before we are there)

Should we give our hearts to a dog to tear?

Edited by Jed