January 2011 - Photo A Day!

Ashanali

:shrug:

I got excited when I saw another January photo-a-day challenge ... so tired, had plans on going to bed early, and work again tomorrow, but couldn't resist joining in, so grabbed the camera for a very quick play outside :laugh:

01 - Texas' thoughts on another new year :)

5311967568_2f32a6f49e_z.jpg

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh im in, i was getting so frustrated with my Oly and now i have a Nikon im all inspired again, so im also doing the 365 project.

This year im really hoping to learn how to post process properly, ive been torn about it in the past, i think i held the belief that the photo coming straight off the camera should speak for itself - but i love some of the techniques ive seen used.

Anyways here is my first one, hoping to see lots of improvement this year.

1111.jpg

Oh im in, i was getting so frustrated with my Oly and now i have a Nikon im all inspired again, so im also doing the 365 project.

This year im really hoping to learn how to post process properly, ive been torn about it in the past, i think i held the belief that the photo coming straight off the camera should speak for itself - but i love some of the techniques ive seen used.

Anyways here is my first one, hoping to see lots of improvement this year.

Awesome bokeh Dusty!!

I didn't notice this thread yesterday so don;'t have a day 1 but am going to aim to get further than the day 5 of last year or day 10 of the year before :confused:

So here is day 2. We went for a drive up to Blanchetown on the River Murray. God it was good seeing the water levels so high and actually being able to see movement in the water.

5315007734_f292dd3337.jpg

Blanchetown by ricreag, on Flickr

Edited by piper

Loving the photos still :confused:

Well I went out snapping in my parents backyard - and I was taking photos of our old child hood seesaw which my Grandpa made us, which is unfortunately rusting away :o but thought it'd make an interesting photo, and Lottie happened to sniff it just while I was taking the photo...

Day 2 - 2/1/11

Seesaw-1.jpg

Edited by LuvLottie