Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Good morning Jed and the waiting room team.

I got my courage to watch the video...... and cried, cried, cried.

Some time ago I wrote about respect, admiration, etc.... What was I thinking?

Jed, you are so much more than words can express. Please heal well :laugh:

Edited by Anna

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched you on the news clip. You are so brave, what courage you've shown. I cannot imagine the heartache and pain you've gone through. Sending you good wishes for a full recovery and hope you are back with your beloved animals very soon.

I watched the video in amazement. Have just one thing to say:

Jane! Stop scratching your hands. Bad girl !!

you sound like my daughter, Jed do as u please :laugh: although some aloe to stop the itching might help?

only my second post on this thread, i just couldnt, too upset for you to play. think grief affects everyone differently. soo glad for you, hugs by the thousand. thrilled your better

Jed a huge welcome back to the DOL community. It is so great to see you hear.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful tributes to Beth, Roxy and Paris.

May you always gain comfort from the memories of all that they taught you,

joy from all the things that they shared with you

and strength from all the love and respect that they gave you.

You are an incredibly brave, strong and resilient lady and I know that you will be home with the rest of your dogs very soon.

='Mother Moocher' post='4602931' date='13th Jun 2010 - 01:25 PM']I watched the video in amazement. Have just one thing to say:

Jane! Stop scratching your hands. Bad girl !!

not scratching - nervous - not itchy ... moo goo :laugh: didn't want 2 look like a wally, or cry at i/view ;)

Hi Jed, Have been watching the main updateds but don't get much time to follow this long thread. Just popped in for a look and saw the link to the news story. To say I am amazed at how well you look considering what you have been through is an understatement. You obviously still have a way to go but the strength you have shown through all of this is incredible and I am sure that strength will see you recover in record time.

With so many of us willing you to get better and get back to your dogs, I hope the road ahead is not too rocky for you.

Be happy over the bridge, little boxer kids. I saved the other 3 of the litter, but when I went back inside, you had left, and there was no suffering for you. Your mum willl take you as she carried you on earth :cry::rofl: :D ;)

:cry::cry::cry: What a wonderful mum to have with you at the bridge little ones :cry::cry::cry:

:shrug::mad

OMG Havent been in here for about 5 days and come back to find Jed posting :shrug::mad:cry::rofl:

The tributes to your angel dogs is lovely.

Keep healing special lady and hopefully one day I will run into you at a show.

Jed, you did a great job on the news story. It's really terrific seeing you up and about too. :shrug:

I second that.

didn't want 2 look like a wally, or cry at i/view

You didn't - you did an amazing job - you almost had a serenity about you !

:mad

You definitely didn't look like a wally Jed.

Good morning to you.

:cry: ;) :shrug:

:mad donations

:cry: supporting the auctions

:rofl: good wishes

:D beautiful picture of tbcsitw - will treasure it always :cry:

I have not been in here for 4 or so days, so good to see you posting Jed.

I started to tear up when i saw you had posted, still sending healing vibes your way :cry:

Edited by *Heidi*

Jed it is so good to see you in recovery.

I lost a friend who went back into a house fire to rescue her dogs...the dogs made it but unfortunately she subcumbed to her injury following grafts. I cry when I think of her- it was hard to understand at first. She loved her dogs and gave her life for them....I am encouraged by your words knowing she managed to save her beloved pets as her last act of kindness on this earth. She was a wonderful woman ,as you are.

I pray your recovery continues smoothly and hope the next video we see is that of the reunion of you and your rescued babes.

It's truly wonderful to see you looking so well Jed, you really kept it together on screen!

No you didn't sound like a Wally just a very brave and selfless woman!

Great to see that your burns are healing, keep up the good work!

You really are amazing!