Favourite Dog Colour?

Horsegal98

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the dark chocolates in the BC's, but also like the black tri's & would die for a sable. I don't like the merles, but it's really not the colour that matters, it's the dog inside it & I have met some lovely merles...just don't like the colour.

It's so hard to pick a favourite with tibbies. All solid colours & partis are acceptable. All of our own girls have been gold.... but even then the shading of the golds are different. One was platinum blonde & another is reddish gold.

Here's a bunch of p/b tibbies so you can see how we're spoiled for choice (click to enlarge):

post-3304-0-06472600-1357002819_thumb.jpg

Edited by mita

No coat colour - just naked, pinkish-grey and at the moment, sweaty skin :laugh:

How appealing is that :rofl:

Umm yep I know what you are saying, except for me it's the cats that are like that!

I depends on the breed for me.

In Whippets, parti's, fawns, black and Whites, blue & fawn brindles.

Borders Collies Black and White

Kelpies - Black and Tan

Dobes - Black and Tan

Boxers - Red and White

It really depends..................

I love the dark chocolates in the BC's, but also like the black tri's & would die for a sable. I don't like the merles, but it's really not the colour that matters, it's the dog inside it & I have met some lovely merles...just don't like the colour.

Having bred three sables, yes they are beautiful. Pity they are not recognised here in Australia. Fortunately though, no more as Mia has now been desexed.

Love a good dark red/white. Not the wishy washy cream dogs.