Annie My Dad's Heartdog Is Going To The Bridge.

Nic.B

I can't get into this as I am a wreck. My Dad passed away on the 7th and not long after my Dad's heartdog Annie was struck with a paraylsis tick. Annie has 24 hour care with her vet for 7 days. Mum has just called and decided to pts as Annie is so very unwell. Annie is 13 years old and completely adored.

I can not belive how cruel this is.

Please send you love and thoughts, Annie will be set free in 30 minutes.

Ohhh Nic. :cry:

While it is wrenching for you & your mum to lose this link with your dad .. it will give dear Annie peace , and send her straight to where your Dad is calling and waiting .... You know what ? I think of it as the last gift you can give your dad .. kisses on Annie's head as she goes to find him :)

lots of thoughts for you and your Mum .. what an awful day it will be for you .

:hug:

:kissbetter:

While it is wrenching for you & your mum to lose this link with your dad .. it will give dear Annie peace , and send her straight to where your Dad is calling and waiting .... You know what ? I think of it as the last gift you can give your dad .. kisses on Annie's head as she goes to find him :)

This says everything I would like to say.

Wishing you and your Mum strength to get through this difficult time.

So beautifully put perse

Run free little one, be free and go find home with your dad

Massive hugs Nic :hug:

I'm so sorry Nic.B, what a heartache for you :cry: . As the others have said though, Annie is going to be with your Dad. She is going to help him on his way. :hug: Keep strong and remember all the good times when you can.

So very sorry to hear this :cry:

Run Free Annie