Spine Suddenly Unstable :(

Kirislin

Krislin I'm so sorry. You gave her the best of what life could possibly offer and gave her all the love in the world. Perhaps she paid you back in kind by giving those friends around you a nudge to keep you company on the hardest of days.

Thinking of you

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's early morning here 3.45am and I cannot sleep. I watched Kibah closely yesterday as she moved around and it became clear to me the medication wasn't covering the pain. I rang the vet and arranged for him to come to my home to let her go. Not long before he arrived she was laying down and started to whimper and it made me know for sure I was making the right and kindest choice.

Kibahs passing was so gentle, she was sedated first and when that last injection was given she just quietly stopped living with no clear transition. I hope it was as peaceful and easy for her as it looked.

I will bury her today when it gets light and I will plant a fruit tree on her grave. She loved fruit so she can nourish my tree and I will think of her, my mighty killer of mouses, my spider slayer, wonderful, brave, funny, loving little girl, Kibah, Hydale Blue Wren, when that tree bears it's bounty.

Kirislin, I am totally sure that because you were there with your beautiful girl, the crossing was easy. Your love covered her, removed the pain. And the dear wee one made a peacful transition.

Her life appears to have been fantastic.

A great tribute to you for all you did.

Fly free, Kibah, Hydale Blue Wren. May you race down those tracks & beat all near you.

LOVE to Mummy :angel: