Happy Birthday Mac!

westiemum

Mac has had quite a birthday festival! He had lunch with his Westie and rescue mates in the park on Saturday (while his hoomans had a glass of red!) and today, his true birthday, he spent the day at Dogcity Daycare while his mother worked to pay for it all. Presents? Of course! Treats, a gorgeous green pig squeaky toy (which Andy loves) and a bob-a-lot - the only toy I've seen him really play with.

Mac and his lovely carer Alex taken today at Dogcity

post-11746-0-59471700-1407924734_thumb.jpg

His birthday boy badge...

post-11746-0-00907700-1407924767_thumb.jpg

And his birthday 'meatloaf' cake from Saturday

post-11746-0-73211300-1407925332_thumb.jpg

If he runs true to the tie-back surgery stats, this will probably be his last birthday - so we celebrated in style!!!

Happy Birthday my lovely little old man!! birthday.gifchampagne.gifcheers.gifhappydance2.gifparty1.gif

Mac has had quite a birthday festival! He had lunch with his Westie and rescue mates in the park on Saturday (while his hoomans had a glass of red!) and today, his true birthday, he spent the day at Dogcity Daycare while his mother worked to pay for it all. Presents? Of course! Treats, a gorgeous green pig squeaky toy (which Andy loves) and a bob-a-lot - the only toy I've seen him really play with.

Mac and his lovely carer Alex taken today at Dogcity

post-11746-0-59471700-1407924734_thumb.jpg

His birthday boy badge...

post-11746-0-00907700-1407924767_thumb.jpg

And his birthday 'meatloaf' cake from Saturday

post-11746-0-73211300-1407925332_thumb.jpg

If he runs true to the tie-back surgery stats, this will probably be his last birthday - so we celebrated in style!!!

Happy Birthday my lovely little old man!! birthday.gifchampagne.gifcheers.gifhappydance2.gifparty1.gif

awww... Mic-Mac - such a special and beloved boy ... birthday.gif

Thanks everyone - he had a wonderful day yesterday. He's quite the senior statesman at daycare and they look after him like royalty. He was exhausted last night and snored in the back of the car on the way home! Yes a bit of an OTT celebration this year - but will provide me and his 'godparents' and 'grandmother' some very happy memories after he falls off his twig. smile.gif